Django Developer Job
Hours: Flexible 8x hours including lunch and breaks
Closing Date: Ongoing
We are looking for a Python back-end developer experienced in the Django Framework.
- Python (and preferably Django) experience, 6+ months
- You will be meeting clients and chatting through requirements gathering, so good communication (in English) is a must
- Regular Omni away days
- tea and coffee on tap
- Pastries on Friday's
- We all finish early on Friday
- Regular training days (either personal development or job specific)
- Flexible working hours available
- Pension contributions from Omni
- ...and we have a table tennis table for those that want to look away from their computer screens once in a while
About the company:
Omni Digital is an experienced Digital Agency. We work in a lovely open plan studio in central Bristol and can be flexible when it comes to hours or even working location. We work hard to ensure our staff are happy, projects organised and run efficiently and that they feel valued and part of a stress free, but hard working and forward thinking environment.
We also work following the Agile Methodology where possible utilising Scrum & Sprint, Kanban with swim lane task management, and turndown charts to track progress against estimates.
Please email your application to Sam Hearn on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you.
***PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***