Django Developer Job
Hours: Flexible 8x hours including lunch and breaks
Closing Date: Ongoing
We are looking for a Python back-end developer experienced in the Django Framework.
- Django experience, 6+ months
- Some experience with Django CMS and feinCMS
- You will be meeting clients and chatting through requirements gathering, so good communication (in English) is a must
- Bonuses at Christmas
- Regular Omni away days around the country
- Tea and coffee on tap
- Pastries on Friday mornings
- IP Fridays where Omni look to develop new ideas outside of the core business just for some creative and inspirational fun
- We all finish early on Friday
- Regular training days (either personal development or job specific)
- Flexible working hours available
- Working from home or remotely an option if you need to get heads down on a project
- Pension contributions from Omni
- ...and we have a table tennis table for those that want to look away from their computer screens once in a while
About the company:
Omni Digital is a friendlky and experienced Digital Agency. We work in a lovely open plan studio in central Bristol. We work hard to ensure our staff are happy, projects organised and run efficiently, and that they feel valued and part of a stress free, but hard working and forward thinking environment.
We also work following the Agile Methodology where possible utilising Scrum & Sprint, Kanban with swim lane task management, and burndown charts to track progress against estimates.
Please email your application to Sam Hearn on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you.
***PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***